[TYPO3-commerce] Category Images in Category Single View

t.maroschik at thegecko.info t.maroschik at thegecko.info
Thu May 31 22:45:25 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas,

You understood right, that the image should be wider than it is. I know that this is possible, because it works in the the category listing - So global limitations aren't the clue - but when I want to view the content of the category, the image shows just up in 150px width . I changed any (really any) entry in the object browser, where I found this width. Even if it had nothing to do with "category" or "commerce". I even searched after entries with ........maxW and changed there anything to my desired 450, but nothing happend! This is the case, that I do not understand. My conclusion is now, that the generation object of this image is not listed in the object browser. There is a entry in the correlative php file and the needed enty is also in the object browser, but changing this entry in the TS does not effect anyway.

So perhaps you can understand me, and my frustration about this.
Thank you for your efforts.

Greetings,

Thomas Maroschik

thomas.maroschik at thegecko.info

Zum Thema Re: [TYPO3-commerce] Category Images in Category Single View hast Du geschrieben: