[TYPO3-commerce] encoding

Igor Pstyga optibox at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:41:04 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I have one problem with encoding in commerce.
Site encoding is UTF8 (Russian language), BE in utf8 too.
All categories in commerce category tree display fine - in Russian. When
I create new product, I choose some category for this product in part
"Category". In "Items" part category tree display fine too. But after
save the selected category look like "????????? ?????".

In "Edit attributes" tab attributes names look like "Ð?Ñ?именение".

Where is the problem? Maybe something wrong with my database (I create
database in UTF8 encoding)?

Can anybody help me?
Thanks for you answer.

--