[TYPO3-commerce] Category Images in Category Single View

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Wed May 30 14:43:39 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,

> I'm building a Shop since about a month and I fail permanently at changing
> the size of the category image in the product listing. Can anyone tell me
> please the right constant for that? I've tried already any Constant with
> .maxW I found in the Object browser, nothing solved my case.
i am not sure, what do you mean.

Perhaps you should have an look at tsref->IMAGE or stdWrap?

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.categories.fields.images should be IMAGE
so for that:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.categories.fields.images.file.maxW
you should have an look at

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/5/2/

i hope it helps somehow:)

greets,