[TYPO3-commerce] disable imglink in Singleview

Helge Olafson helge2910 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 17:32:22 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

by just reading the mails I was able to fix
a lot of my problems. Still there is one left, which
normaly should have a simple solution, but I just dont
get it. The product/article image in the detailed/single -view is linked.
Actually I dont realy get the point why, but anyways I just want this image
not to be linked.

Neither browsing the TS nor the pagebrowser brought up
an idea. So I hope someone can help.

btw.: I am more then willing to "pay back" help and support,
so if anyone in charge has an idea how I may help the project
it self or its spreading or documentaion plz just let me know

kr
Will