[TYPO3-commerce] Template, "CATEGORY_ITEM_TITLE" is not substituted

Christian Holzmann mail at innovations.at
Wed May 9 12:36:24 CEST 2007

o.k... but why are there no Category Images...
and the Category Title is not displayed...

If the Template contains
###CATEGORY_ITEM_DETAILLINK### ###CATEGORY_ITEM_TITLE###
###CATEGORY_ITEM_DETAILLINK###

then the Category Title is not displayed...

if it contains
###CATEGORY_ITEM_DETAILLINK######CATEGORY_ITEM_TITLE######CATEGORY_ITEM_DETAILLINK###

(NO SPACES BETWEEN LINK AND CATEGORY_ITEM_TITLE)
then the title is substituted with the Name of the Detail Page....

Any Ideas?

Greetz Chris