[TYPO3-commerce] empty products list page

Igor Pstyga optibox at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:28:22 CEST 2007

Hi there,
I need to get your help. I installed Commerce and all necessary
extensions, created all necessary pages, TS template and added the
static template "Commerce", changed pid's in the constants editor. Then
I added plugins into pages. Created attributes, category, products and
articles. Clear cache.
Then refreshed Product list page and saw nothing...

Only this code in page source:

<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->
	<!-- BEGIN: Content of extension "commerce", plugin "tx_commerce_pi1" -->

	<!-- END: Content of extension "commerce", plugin "tx_commerce_pi1" -->
<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->

What I missed?
Thanks for you help.

--