[TYPO3-commerce] problems with navigation

Andreas Stauder stauder at stauder.ch
Sat May 5 12:13:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

there was a tread in this list named 'rootline' from Sebastian Schwill
discussing the same(?) problem. Two possible fixes where discussed, but
I don't know if it was inserted in the buglist.
Maybe you can try one of the patches to see if it is the same problem
and write it in the bugreport.

regards andreas