[TYPO3-commerce] How to display more than one image per product/article?

Andreas Stauder stauder at stauder.ch
Wed May 2 15:26:32 CEST 2007

Hi Rene,

I had serveral hours till it worked:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields {

	images = IMGTEXT
	1 = IMAGE
	1 {
		imageLinkWrap = 1
		[...]

		file.import.current = 1
		file.width = 80
	}
	defaultImgConf.file.import.current = 1
	textPos = 18 // text right???
	imgObjNum = 1
}

Maybe you have first to clear several TS from default.

Regards Andreas