[TYPO3-commerce] Pleeeease help...anyone...

Andreas Stauder stauder at stauder.ch
Wed May 2 14:57:44 CEST 2007

Tom Sotil wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I was trying already twice to get someone's attention here...
> Can you please help me out on these issue's or point me in the right
> direction?
>
> -Invoice module -> from where do I get it working? I saw in the file
> class.user_orderedit_func.php how the link gets build up, but I have no
> clue how and where to include it. How would I make it with a pdf? For
> example if we want to attach the pdf-invoice to the mail generated for
> the user...

The invoice module as far as I know a plugin. You have to insert it on a
page and point commerce to this page (TS:Constants ?)

> -Is there a way to have the user to login before checkout? I mean this
> scenario: if logged in->order ok, else enter your details, wait for a
> confirmation mail, confirm it and then you can order...

Yes. I suggest to make the checkout-page only visible for logged in users.

> -Can users change their password?

Use the normal registerfeuser (or newloginbox for a forgot passwd-link).

> -Where can I change the password-generator?

this is hardcoded in pi3+pi5 as far as i know. Have a look at
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5359
where you can find how to change the generator to work with md5-passwords.

> -Can users view their last orders with the current status (incoming,
> working, delivered, ect.)

Good question ;)

> -Display topproducts and "normal" products in different ways on the
> first page

You have different regions in the pi1-template as far as I know.