[TYPO3-commerce] about page browsing

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Wed Mar 28 11:06:12 CEST 2007

I get something that works But I'm not quite sure about what I've done.
well here it goes

in the file : class.tx_commerce_pibase.
in method : makeListView()
at line : 463
you find a test :

    if (is_array($this->category_products)){
    $this->category_products =
array_slice($this->category_products,$startPoint,$this->internal['results_at_a_time']);
  }

and right after

$this->category_products =
array_slice($this->category_products,$internalStartPoint,$internalResults);

I get that if removing this line right above, (or including it in a else in
the test) make the navigation perfectly working

Anybody could give feedback about this ?

I also notive that numberPages to display in was a little messy. it works
but
if you got 4 pages for example, and you say only 2 pages to display then
you'll always have page1 and page 2 written. even if your at page3 or 4

This is just a display problem, every products are correctly displayed

mailman.1.1175068378.1840.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...