[TYPO3-commerce] typo3 4.1

Paul Hansen paul at ecopixel.com
Fri Mar 23 16:18:24 CET 2007

Sebastian Stanger wrote:
> Ingo Schmitt wrote:
>
>> ave a look in the typo3.org bugtracker. I know of one issue concerning
>> attributes.
>
> I just posted another one convering occuring when hiding/unhiding articles.

I have two shops under development and I upgraded to 4.1 without
thinking too much about incompatibilities. One of the shops shows [no
title] for all of my product attributes in product:select attributes.
The other doesn't seem to. (Also in the former shop, all dam_ttcontent
image ordering was reversed--this is unrelated to Commerce).

I'm going to rebuild the reference table and see if that helps.

Paul