[TYPO3-commerce] paypal

Thu Mar 22 14:18:03 CET 2007

Dear Sebastian,
> Martin Holtz wrote:
>
>> i want to use paypal with commerce.
>>
>> What have i to do?
>

> AFAIK, the current paypal-method is only some kind of dummy with no
> functionality - so it still has to be developped.
>
>> And: i am interested in an documentation.
>>
>> I would like to use wiki.typo3.org to start with an documentation, so
>> everybody could help to write the documentation.
>>
>> Or is there any documentation out there?
>

> This sounds good so far, because I only know the quickstart.txt which
> comes with commerce. So a Wiki-Documentation could save a lot of time
> and questions. What do the others Think about this?

I would recomend to add those parts you want to add to the documentation
to teh official manual.sxw and send it to mw. I 'll add this to the
manual.sxw in the svn.A perfect growing documentation and nobody has to
copy the parts from the wiki to the documentation.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung