[TYPO3-commerce] Working on a payment gateway...

Paul Hansen paul at ecopixel.com
Tue Mar 20 13:58:20 CET 2007

Sebastian Stanger wrote:
> JMedia wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Just to post some of my results so far in trying to implement a payment
>> gateway into commerce.
>
> Hi Tomas,
>
> I have just see a few new extension in TER:
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/paymentlib_offline/0.1.0/
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/paymentlib/0.2.0/
>
> Maybe this is what you need.
>
> I did not have a look at it, so I do not know, what they exactly are.

Hi Sebastian,

Commerce has its own payment API (I'm not sure if it was based on
paymentlib). Also, paymentlib requires php5, which some people still
don't have; Commerce works on PHP4 (thankfully).

I am working on a payment gateway for commerce as a separate extension,
which may be a good starting point for others.

Take care,
Paul