[TYPO3-commerce] Using pi5 and pi6

Mon Jul 30 16:11:55 CEST 2007

Hi Karsten,
> Hi.
>
> pi6 is for invoice generation. There is a link in the BE module to print
> invoices. Is there any other possible use, like offering users a history
> of purchases? Is this planned, or even implemented already?

We are working on that.

> And what does pi5 do? Looking very briefly at the code it seems to be
> checkout. But that is already done in pi3, right?

Yes, we planned to rweite pi3 to a more felixble way, so we created pi5
to have at least a dummy.

> pi1 = product display
> pi2 = basket
> pi3 = checkout
> pi4 = address handling
> pi5 = ?
> pi6 = invoices
>
> Confused,
> Karsten
>
> PS: pi1...pin *can* be named whatever one likes. ;)

Yes, but when creating it with kickstarter it's created like pin. But
for shure this is woth changing it!

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung