[TYPO3-commerce] Going back in checkout process - possible?

Mon Jul 30 16:08:43 CEST 2007

Hi Karsten,

hoping to win the face THIS time ;-)

> Hi.
>
> All fine and dandy, compared to ZenCart it is pure fun setting up a
> commerce shop - and it's my first one. Keep going!

:-)

> Anyway, three issues remain, one of them: Is it possible to go back in
> the checkout process? There's always a next button or link, but back...?

I think we don't have these right now, but for shure this is a feature
we should implement by default. If you dig in the source, you might
catch the GET parameter for the steps..

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung