[TYPO3-commerce] api for import/export for products/articles, user and order data

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Jul 26 13:05:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

hope that somebody reads this old topic.

>>> Ricardo has written some api methods to build the flexform data out
>>> of the database, but I hav't had the time to check it. I could send
>>> you the data, unchecked.
>>
>> Just new to the group, I first want to thank for this great
>> contribution!
>>
>> I am also very interested in showing data already in the database.
>> Could I have
>> the mentionned api, too?
>
> I need to regenerate the flexforms as well, after making some data
> changes using SQL. Specifically, I need to reload the
> tx_commerce_article_prices page. Thanks!

I also would need this regeneration thingy or an importer-API - or a short documentation how to do it myself ;)

Thanks.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch