[TYPO3-commerce] Products search

Cray Flatline cray at mass-media.net
Mon Jul 23 11:09:12 CEST 2007

I need to implement two things in my wathces site:

1. Search of the product with certain ordernumber. So on the site will
be simple text field and  button "search". When user write there some
ordernumber, it has to show product with this ordernumber. Can I
implement it?

2. I need to make search within products by the sertain attributes. For
example i need to find all watches with:
    a) some brand
    b) some brand and steel case and steel (or leather) bracelet
    c) all watches with price from __ to __

Have anybody any suggestions for it? (: