[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with product listview

Tim Rüther tim at holosystems.de
Fri Jul 6 20:17:01 CEST 2007

Hi list,

today i had a problem with my pagebrowser in the pi1 product listview.
It doesn't show any products when the pointer is set but my pagebrowser
works.

My System: PHP 5.2.1 Commerece 0.92

I solved the Problem with commenting out the second array_slice in Line
466 in the lib/class.tx_commerce_pibase.php , this caused an empty
$this->category_products array.
I don't why this array is sliced to times. Is this a problem of my
system or a possible bug with PHP5 because in PHP4 it will work without
any change?

Code:
   // ###########    product list    ######################
        if (is_array($this->category_products)){
             $this->category_products =
array_slice($this->category_products,$internalStartPoint, $internalResults);
        }

       // $this->category_products =
array_slice($this->category_products,$internalStartPoint,$internalResults);
//wrong part?

        // ###CATEGORY_LIST###

Greets
Tim