[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce+TemplateVoila. Data Structure Error - any ideas?

Cray Flatline cray at mass-media.net
Thu Jul 5 13:59:18 CEST 2007

I'm trying to setup site with commerce (clean install). I use
Templavoila for first time, but I made everything as written in the FTB
and site is working well.

Now I'm installing Commerce extension (RC1) and when I try to add
Attributes to Product, it writes me in a place of attributes list "Data
structure ERROR: No ROOT element found for sheet "sDEF".

Does anybody knows what happen? I want to start use TV for future and I
don't want to roll back to autoparser.

==
WBR, Cray Flatline