[TYPO3-commerce] Linebreaks and Paragraphs

Stefan Wimmer stefan at farsite.de
Wed Jul 4 10:18:26 CEST 2007

Hi Ben,

thanks for your reply on the matter. Actually, I double checked today and
figured that only <P> Tags are filtered and not <BR /> Tags - sorry, my
fault. Still it would be good to fix that behavior for improved usability.

I have tried to toy around with the setup settings again, but to no avail.
Unfortunately I am not very proficient with RTE configuration (and Typo3 as
it is) yet.

Greets,
Stefan