[TYPO3-commerce] Implementing features

Tue Jul 3 12:31:21 CEST 2007

Hi Christoph,
> Hi,
>
> what i need is two further fields in the product table - a Productnumber
> and a Filelist. Maybe they are already implemented, if not I would like
> to do it myself, so here's my question:
>
> Is it possible to submit Patches with those features, because it is more
> important to participate on future updates.

During the Design of commerce we have taken care of aditional fields you
may use in your own applications. There are hooks for adding those to
the output and usage of them in the backend.
So, inseatd of adding those fileds to the tables, you could easiely
create a own extension to add those fields for your needs.
So, have a look at the hook list, and the lib classes to see how it's done.

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung