[TYPO3-commerce] Changing default country in commerce...

Tomas Larsen info at typo3support.cn
Sun Feb 25 00:46:50 CET 2007

Thanks Paul,

You have pointed me in the right direction even though the instructions were
not directly usable.

I ended up finding 2 very useful files in typo3conf/ext/commerce/static,
setup.txt and constants.txt !!!

.. So the default country can be changed in the template using:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3.billing.sourceFields.country.default = DNK

Tomas

On 23/02/07 0:25, in article
mailman.1.1172186706.30163.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de,