[TYPO3-commerce] Stock

JMedia info at jmedia.dk
Thu Feb 15 21:48:29 CET 2007

I would generally be glad to help any way i can, but as i am a recent
convert from Joomla i still need some familiarization with typo3, so i will
be a little slow in the beginning :-)

Right now my priorities are
1) quickpay.dk payment integration
2) integration with winfinans.dk, an online accounting program based on
MSSQL interaction... Sending SQL to a MSSQL server when new customers are
created, new orders, and new products. Possibly also some interaction the
opposite way.

Tomas

On 15/02/07 19:15, in article
mailman.1.1171563185.21389.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de,