[TYPO3-commerce] Atrributes - noob question

Tue Feb 13 17:26:31 CET 2007

Dear Dmitry,
> Hello, Ingo.
>
> ok. i have some product ant attribute "size" with values  XL XX S M;
> i put size to "select". Now commerce suggest me to create different
> articles for each of attribute values.   one article for XL, one
> article for XX and so on. Ok it is needed when you have different
> prices for attribute values. But i have same prices!

Yes, but you have to have different articles, as in the basket the
separation of the sizes is done by articles. Otherwhise you won't know,
which size is byued.
ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung