[TYPO3-commerce] CATEGORY_ITEMS_LISTVIEW_2: Hide Column Headers when no items in category

Lucas Hummig lucas.hummig at bema-kg.de
Tue Feb 13 12:57:15 CET 2007

PROBLEM: Column Headers are displayed even if there are no items in
category

QUESTION: Where to place the Column Headers, so they are only displayed
if the category list isn't empty

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:
When we place the Column Headers in the article row it is displayed
above each article, which looks very bad.

When we place the Column Headers in the next higher class instead (=
Product Category) it will be displayed even if there is no article in
the category listed and availabe. This looks also not professional.

Regards,

Lucas Hummig