[TYPO3-commerce] Smart Delivery

Tue Feb 13 12:01:23 CET 2007

Dear Dimitry,

> is it possible to configure delivery methods list in basket depends on
> selected country/city in delivery address?
>
> For example:
> i have delivery #1 only within my city(or country) so if some user has
> different zone he shouldn't see this method in basket.

You could do this by an own implementation, as tere will be a realy
complex matrix. (e.g. you also consider wheight ranges to your
calculation).

But, we are working on a easy implementation based on countries..

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung