[TYPO3-commerce] target attrbute for product links

Ricardo Mieres ricardo.mieres at 502.cl
Fri Feb 9 19:44:20 CET 2007

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would need setting target attrbute for product links in 'commerce'
> for some instances of 'commerce' plugin.
>
> Tried these
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.links.typolink.target=single_view
> lib.tx_commerce.products.typolink.target=single_view
>
> Could I use generic if-statement to set link target
> for some content elements instead of defining special for 'commerce'?

Hi

if you know the PID page, where you have  the Commerce plugin. you can
try that.

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 100]
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.links.typolink.target=single_view
lib.tx_commerce.products.typolink.target=single_view
[globalVar = TSFE:id = 101]
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.links.typolink.target=detail_view
lib.tx_commerce.products.typolink.target=detail_view

but you can try that  if these TS configuration work.
 regards
Ricardo