[TYPO3-commerce] target attrbute for product links

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Feb 9 18:33:56 CET 2007

Ingo Schmitt kirjoitti:

>> Volker Graubaum kirjoitti:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> Have a look in the piBase and the pi1 in the commerce lib/pi1 folder.
>>> There a few singleLink functions,
>>> Define a TS Conf value, and use it there and provide a patch :-).
>>>
>>> Another way: use the additionalMarker hooks and create your own link
>>> Marker
>>>
>>> Greetings Volker
>>

>> I now just know that I should change
>> ###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL###
>>
>> maybe
>>  function makeLineView($basketItemObj,$subpartMarker) {
>> $markerArray['###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL###'] = $this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars(
>>                             $this->pi_getLL('detaillink','details'),
>>
>> array('showUid'=>$basketItemObj->getProductUid(),
>>
>> 'catUid'=>intval($basketItemObj->getProductMasterparentCategorie()),'target'=>$this->conf['listTarget']),
>>
>>                             1,1,$this->conf['listPid']);
>>

>>     function
>> renderProduct($myProduct,$template,$TS,$articleMarker,$articleSubpart=''){

>>     // list single
>>                 $wrapMarkerArray["###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL###"] =
>> explode('|',$this->pi_list_linkSingle("|",$myProduct->getUid(),1,$linkArray,FALSE,$this->conf['overridePid']));
>>

>> #t3lib_div::debug($wrapMarkerArray); // debugged that this is the
>> item, which should be changed.
>> But I don't have enough information, how to do that.
>>
>> pi_linkTP_keepPIvars
>>
>> function pi_linkTP_keepPIvars($str,$overrulePIvars=array(),

> pi_linkTP_keepPIvars is a core cObj method.

yes and what are allowed value for '$overrulePIvars=array()'?

As I read the code
> correctly, you don't have the posibility to set an alternative target.

at least I don't have idea how to set it
I just know that it relates with typolink target values

Should I add some plugin-specific configuration -
Is $conf-array for TypoScript?

but where?

Sorry, but this kind of evaluation is new for me
even if I have evaluated Typo3 quite much.

concering the tempalte
setting content-element specific if-statement could help
but setting TypoScript if-statement is much more complicated
than use conditions in PHP and I don't have idea, how to start