[TYPO3-commerce] differs in editing a product or just clicking it ??

vdvelde vdvelde at infodot.be
Mon Dec 31 12:11:46 CET 2007

Hi Ingo,

Yes it is simple mode...

I was under the impression that this mode uses a one-to-one relation between
articles and products. In fact it works very nice but this
shop-administrator most of the time does not use the correct button (
endusers, you try to educate them ...:-) resulting in half of the
information.

Best Wisches,
Regards,
Tom