[TYPO3-commerce] navigation

Thibaut van de Mortel tibo at goutemesdisques.com
Wed Dec 26 18:13:04 CET 2007

Hello Heiko,
thank you for the examples !
Unfortunately I'm still having all languages at once so I guess that the
problem is in my language config.

However, when I comment those lines in my TS:
//special = userfunction
//special.userFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->init

Then I'm having the site menu... correctly translated in the current fe
language. So it's still a bit weird, I'm not sure that my language
config is totally bad.

I haven't had yet a closer look at class.tx_commerce_navigation.php ,
maybe languages are simply not implemented yet... or maybe my language
config is not totally correct.

Does anyone have a working multilingual shop menu or am I the only one
with Bas having trouble with it?

I'm going to try other language configs.

Regards,
Thibaut