[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce's features wishlist

Thibaut van de Mortel tibo at goutemesdisques.com
Sun Dec 16 23:58:11 CET 2007

Hello list,
I have 2 features in mind and I don't think that Commerce proposes them yet.

1) the possibility for the customer to save one (or several) basket(s) ;
  name them, edit them, delete them... and order them later if he wants
to of course hehe.

This possibility could store up to X baskets, each limited to X
different articles if we want to avoid database flood.

2) the possibility for the customer to see his orders' history ; with
markers indicating the status of each order (incoming,working,waiting
etc...).
Several messages are saying that this feature is already being
implemented; this is very good news.

Those features may look gadget. But they are typically the kind of
gadgets that a customer likes.

Regards,
Thibaut