[TYPO3-commerce] *SECURITY ISSUE* possible Hack of paypal2ogone extension

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sun Dec 16 12:20:58 CET 2007

Hi Thibaut,

> If you have read all my previous post, you noticed that the big weak
sorry, i have not read all of them:(

but i think, you should wait for ingo's patch

> I know : the given example is totally
> ridiculous/pessimistic/paranoid/surreal.
i think so too - sorry;)

> But it's still makes me feel that my solution is not good at all.
> I think I need a much more simpler solution than dealing with
> unconfirmed-junk records.
yep - i think ingo will send us an simpler solution

> Argh this message is too long again. If anyone has an idea about all
> those problems regarding external payment, I'm desperatly interested.
well - on thursday ingo told us, to send him an message - i think on monday
he will back to work again - he seems not to work every weekend;)

And by the way:
matketing - factory
is not the right domain:) There is a difference to
http://www.marketing-factory.de/

regards,
martin
--