[TYPO3-commerce] *SECURITY ISSUE* possible Hack of paypal2ogone extension

Thu Dec 13 11:58:42 CET 2007

Hi Thibaut,
hi Martin,

I've followed the discussion here and I have already a concept, how we
can prevent the change of "an order in checkout process (pi3)" generally
in commerce. Although it should be only a small change in PI3, we have
to test it carefully.

My plan is, to provide a Patch against the actual Commerce version for
pi3 very soon, would you be able to test the patch in your installations?

Please give me a private mail is (at) matketing - factory (dot) de,
where I could send the patch.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung