[TYPO3-commerce] *SECURITY ISSUE* possible Hack of paypal2ogone extension

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Wed Dec 12 23:10:56 CET 2007

Hi daTib,

ever read this sentence:

"Found a security problem? Please get in touch with us!
If you think you have found a security issue in TYPO3 or an extension,
please contact the TYPO3 security team! Thank you!"

it would has been nice, if i had some more time to fix this issue:)

Next time, ok;)

Since the extension is not in TER available, you can download it here:

http://www.martinholtz.de/index.php?id=208

> I guess it happens because paypal2commerce receives the data from the
> session... even if session has changed.
yep - now i check if the payment which is done via paypal is the same as the
payment which should be paid.

regards,
martin
--