[TYPO3-commerce] additional address form fields

Jon Shapcott eden at xibalba.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 16:02:58 CET 2007

I have have completed trying to set up a minimal installation of the
commerce extension according to the instructions on the wiki. Most of
works, with a couple of exceptions.

When trying to navigate away from the product listing page, nothing
ever appears in the resulting page. This happens when trying to click
on the title or image of a product to get the detail page. Somehting
very similar happens when there are more products than the
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.maxRecords field allows. Only the first page
contains any products. The navigation links appear in all the pages.

I'd be really grateful if anybody could give me a suggestion what
might be going wrong here. If possible, a reference to some example
typoscipt configuration for plugin.tx_commerce_pi1, and singleView in
particular might help me figure it out.

--
Jon Shapcott <eden at xibalba.demon.co.uk>