[TYPO3-commerce] <p> paragraph –tags disappears in frontend

emanuel at mrbrown.se emanuel at mrbrown.se
Wed Dec 12 11:07:42 CET 2007

Hi list, I noticed that I’m not the only one with the paragraph problem,
still I couldn’t find any solution in the list that works. I using
commerce 0.9.2 since the VPN version didn’t work for me.

I tried some of the suggestions found in the list or google but none of
them solved the problem. The problem is that in RTE or tinyRTE when
hitting Enter a p-tag is created. In frontend the p-tag disappears, no
problem with <br>. Where there any working solution for this problem?

/E