[TYPO3-commerce] additional link parameters in link to related page

Claudius Heitz typo3 at heitz.info
Tue Dec 11 07:52:19 CET 2007

Hi,

I realized a link to the "related page" in the listview of commerce and
the page title being the anchor text using this TypoScript in my page setup:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.products.fields.relatedpage = stdWrap
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.products.fields.relatedpage {
			setContentToCurrent = 1
			cObject = TEXT
			cObject.field = title
			typolink.parameter.current = 1
}

Unfortunately, commerce generates also the commerce specific parameters
in my links, for example:

index.php?id=90&tx_commerce_pi1[showUid]=77&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=12

I already tried it with these settings

... relatedpage.typolink.setCommerceValues = 0
... relatedpage.typolink.useCacheHash = 0

but it didn't help.

Does anyone know, how I get rid of the commerce parameters in my links?

Thanks in advance!

Claudius