[TYPO3-commerce] catmenu for second lang

Bas van der Togt bas.vander.togt at efocus.nl
Mon Dec 10 16:22:08 CET 2007

  	index_externals = 0
  	simulateStaticDocuments = 0
  	prefixLocalAnchors = all

   	# Default language settings
  	sys_language_uid = 0
	language = nl
	locale_all = nl_NL
	htmlTag_langKey = nl
	tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.lang = 0
}

# Exclude print pages in indexed search engine
[globalVar = GP:type = 98]
config.index_enable = 0
config.doctypeSwitch = 0
[end]

# English language settings
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en_EN
config.htmlTag_langKey = en
plugin.tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.lang = 1
[end]