[TYPO3-commerce] Product attributes in dropdown gives an javascript error

Jeppe Donslund jd at webmasters.dk
Wed Dec 5 10:30:17 CET 2007

Hi,

I try to show the attributes in 2 dropdowns, color and size, but if I
select eg. Red I get a javascript error.

document.getElementById("attList_5") has no properties

How can I fix that?

What I really wanted to do is like this

Jacket - Red - (size dropdown) - Price - Add to basket link
Jacket - Blue - (size dropdown) - Price - Add to basket link
Jacket - Yellow - (size dropdown) - Price - Add to basket link
Jacket - Green - (size dropdown) - Price - Add to basket link

Is that possible?

Regards,
Jeppe D.