[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with configuring checkout and delivery-costs

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Aug 30 12:01:57 CEST 2007

Hi,

sorry for spamming the list - but I have several problems as it is my
first project with commerce.

BASKET / delivery
---------------------------------------
I have two delivery options - delivery and pickup. Pickup is free of
charge and the regular delivery costs 6,40 € - but when I select the
regular delivery the delivery-costs are always 0. Is this a bug or just
a configuration issue?

The second strange thing is, that when I select the default delivery
type, nothing happens, but when I select the pickup-delivery a
shipping-article get's added to the basked and is shown as regular
product I can click on and view 'details'. Bug or configuration issue?

CHECKOUT
---------------------------------------
Besides of this bug [1] I also have some other problems with the
checkout. When I enter the checkout, the 1-2-3-step tells me to be on
step2 and let's me select if the shipping address should be the same as
the invoice-address. Klicking the 'next' button doesn't do anything.

Klicking on the links in the 1-2-3-wizard, I get to a step where I can
create a new delivery address.

Klicking on the 'next' button or klicking on the 'payment' step in the
1-2-3-wizard directly brings me to the final control page. There is no
possibility for any payment-selection. Do I have to install additional
payment-addons or something like that to get that running?

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6223

Thanks for your help,
Franz