[TYPO3-commerce] Too many messages after completing order

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 30 00:27:50 CEST 2007

Hi list,

When I finish an order successfully, the confirmation page shows all the
following messages:

###FINISH_MESSAGE_GOOD### ###FINISH_MESSAGE_BAD### ###FINISH_MESSAGE_EMAIL###
###FINISH_MESSAGE_NOEMAIL### ###FINISH_MESSAGE_THANKYOU###

(saying something like: "Order successfully completed. An error occurred when
sending your order. Thank you for your order. Your shopteam." Slightly
confusing, to say the least.)

The emails to both customer and admin are properly send.
 From the code I guess that probably sendUserMail in class.tx_commerce_pi3.php
returns false when it shouldn't.

Should I report it as a bug or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Loek