[TYPO3-commerce] Marker ###BASKET_ITEMS### doesn't wrap

Tue Aug 28 11:44:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

>> Marker not substitute, it just displays as ###BASKET_ITEMS###
>
> just stumbled over it yesterday. The method for the overview-basket
> simply is missing to fill that marker. In current SVN this marker is
> only available for the 'big' basket.

I suggest to remove this marker from the minibasket template. If you do
want to display the contents of the basket, you need the whole basket,
and therefore you could use the basket to display the items.

Of for you?

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung