[TYPO3-commerce] number of products

Mon Aug 27 18:24:03 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

> news:mailman.1.1188210659.10988.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...
>
>>Hi,

>>>news:mailman.1.1188203866.22574.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...

> thanks so far,
>
> but could you explain me where to put and how add this hook. and where do i
> have to can call the function

Currently we don't have hooks in the navigation. To be honest, I don't
think it's easy to add hooks in the navigation, since it's realy
complex. If you add more functionality to the navigation, please hav a
look at the class.tx_commerce_navigation.php and send me you new thinks
as a patch, I'll add this to SVN.

Regards

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de