[TYPO3-commerce] category navigation

Fri Aug 24 18:43:10 CEST 2007

Hi Marc,
> Hi,
>
> following TS should render a category menu with the subcategories of
> category uid 3, right?
>
> temp.prodmenu < lib.tx_commerce.navigation
> temp.prodmenu = HMENU
> temp.prodmenu {
>
>     special.overridePid = 10
>     special.category = 3
>
>     1 = TMENU
>     1.wrap = <ul>|</ul>
>     1.noBlur = 1
>
>     1.NO.linkWrap = <li>|</li>
>
> }
>
> The menu is correct, but the link points always to
> the category defined by TS: ?id=10&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=3&cHash....
>
> By looking to the code it's plausible, but my thought is, it can't be a bug,
> cause there are various installations, where it's working correctly.
>
> By changing lines 405 and 419 from
>
> $nodeArray['_ADD_GETVARS'] .= ini_get('arg_separator.output')
> $this->prefixId.'[catUid]='.$uid_root;

> $nodeArray['_ADD_GETVARS'] .= ini_get('arg_separator.output')
> $this->prefixId.'[catUid]='.$row['uid_local'];
>
> it works for me, but is it a bug, or not?

You solution would work for you, since you are not rendering products in
the navigation, but it would break, if you have products in the navigation.

I've tracked down this issue to line 507 where a never true condition
was in the code and changed it.
Please grab revistion 6324 from SVN and check it with your environement.

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung