[TYPO3-commerce] article search in FE

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:04:55 CEST 2007

Hey Franz,

I'mnot a core commerce developer, but maybe this helps: take a look into
these two function:

lib/class.tx_commerce_db_product.php::get_articles
and
lib/class.tx_commerce_db_product.php::get_attributes

There you can see how articles for a given productuid are fetched. If
you want to look for special types, I would advise just to write a
function without the "where uid = xy" stuff. But I think there will be
performance issues if you have to much articles. Maybe you need your own
searchindex table there.

Regards,
Sebastian