[TYPO3-commerce] Financing and Stockhandling bug(fix?)

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:35:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

Financing:

is there a possibility to use financing?
For OSCommerce for example you can use a financing module of the swk bank.

I didn't use it before, and I don't have the code of the module yet.
Does anyone have experience with the module, and can tell me how
time-consuming the customizing for T3Commerce would be?

Stockhandling:

Furthermore: In most of the shops you can see Bullets and some status
messages for the delivery time. Example:
http://www.redcoon.de/index.php/cmd/shop/a/ProductDetail/pid/B124050/cid/2011/page/2/Panasonic_VDR_D_220_EG_S/#detailtop
Does anyone know, wether this is build by stockhandling or something else?

I always get a ###NO_STOCK### in my frontend. I know this is a well know
(even documented in the wiki) bug, but could it be that this is the
solution:

class.tx_commerce.pibase.php:1312
                if($this->conf['useStockHandling'] == 1 AND
$myProduct->hasStock() === false) {
//use NO_STOCK template
}
else {
//use STOCK template
}

That means: if $this->conf['useStockHandling'] == 0 -> goto else
Should be: if($this->conf['useStockHandling'] == 0 OR
$myProduct->hasStock() === false) {//use NO_STOCK template}else{//use
STOCK template}

Regards,
Sebastian