[TYPO3-commerce] setup.txt

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Aug 22 20:56:49 CEST 2007

Szabolcs Feczak wrote:
> When I went to  TypoScript object browser on the template
>
> I have seen this
>
> Errors and warnings
> 1:    Line 400: An end brace is in excess.
>
> After some hide and seek I found that I had to delete line 228 of static/setup.txt to get rid of this message
>
> How can I find these kind of errors more easily ? Because the error says Line 400 which is
> the merged file from all the includes, how shall I know which file and which line shall I look for ?

Hi Szabolcs,

- Go to: Web -> Template (template tools);
- choose the 'Template Analyzer' tool;
- check the box that says 'line numbers'
- click any of the main or +ext templates
- look at the line numbers
- spot the offending line

Took me quite a while to figure this out. I think someone told me about
this a couple of months ago.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/