[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce: a big disappointment

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Aug 21 12:25:34 CEST 2007

Franz Koch wrote:
> if I understand you right, I don't have by default a possiblity to show
> the attributes as dropdown in the 'detail view' but only in the
> checkout? Not the best solution, but a least a solution :) I'll have a
> look and dig the source for the hooks - thanks.

#!/bin/sh
if [ -f hooks.txt ]; then rm hooks.txt; fi
for f in `grep -rl EXTCONF \`find . \( -type f -name "*php" -and \!
-name "ext_tables.php" \)\``;
   do echo "" >> hooks.txt;
   echo $f >> hooks.txt;
   grep -nh EXTCONF $f | grep -v foreach | grep -v hookObj >> hooks.txt;
done;

That will give you a rough version of all the hooks (files and line
numbers). You will still have to find out which hook does what and when
it is called. The document doc/hooks.html may help you and then again,
it may not.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos
--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/