[TYPO3-commerce] version 0.9.3 RC 1

Mon Aug 20 17:37:03 CEST 2007

Hi List,

during the last previous weekend, we had e COMMERCE team meeting in
Hamburg. Volker Graubaum, Tom Rüther, Carla Froitzheim, Ingo Schmitt and
  partly Thomas Hempel have joined this meeting. We had a very good
barbeque in the evening and have also worked a lot on the commerce code.

Basically we have updated the complete template section in all plugins
to have a valid HTML and a basic css for commerce. Some bugs regarding
templating have also be fixed.
We tried not to remove any old marker, but have a look ath the new
standard templates, to have a idea what's now possible. Also we have
improved the LINK feature, you could now add a typolink to every field
in your output and commerce is rendering a link to the next page.
We also have fixed the problems in the PI1 selectbox template, you could
now build dynamicall different selectboxes with attributs to select your
article.

All changes are now in the SVN, the Version is already released to
9.3.3. We would be glad, if you could grep the new version from svn or
from the nightly build tomorrow and give us a hint, if something is missing.

Best regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung