[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce: a big disappointment

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Aug 20 01:46:33 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Anyone have an idea about other good shop extension for typo3?

I haven't had much luck finding a shop extension that supports any kind
of real time shipping options other flat rate however, if you just need
the basics to bill people for non-physical goods, both Webformat Shop
System and Trade Ecommerce System are fairly easy to setup.

Personally, I usually use a 3rd party cart and integrate the same design
for both TYPO3 and cart like here
http://www.languageofflowers.com/shop/. Another option is SSO however
only Interchange and osCommerce are supported at the moment.

---
Gregory Remington
Mediatech Consulting, Inc.
Phone : +1 (760) 525-1770 . Fax: +1 (760) 542-1990 . Skype: gremington